Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Entry for May 07, 2007its monday again
Entry for May 07, 2007its monday again magnify
its a Monday again . my husband go to work. my eldest child has a visitor she's Marbie her best friend. cheymi my bunso help me to sew .There a lot of text message coming from my brother in law's relative. Today i have a lot of tension.so to relax i'm here again sitting on my computer.
Tags: mydaugther'sfriends | Edit Tags
Monday May 7, 2007 - 05:29pm (CST) Edit | Delete | Permanent Link | 0 Comments
Entry for May 05, 2007

I wake up early today.My husband told me to wake him up he will inspect our roof for sure that we will not have a problem during rainy days since it is already May and start the rainy season. But its too hot today i think its 36' degrees heat temp.The air from the electric fan is too hot . Well I dont Know were to go . i think going to mall , going to Beach cannot be my conscience told me ,my husband is on the upper roof cleaning, applying vulcaseal and repainting to avoid rust.so .... this ... suffering the heat..and continue to sew .

Tags: toohot | Edit Tags
Saturday May 5, 2007 - 09:13pm (CST) Edit | Delete | Permanent Link | 0 Comments
Entry for May 04, 2007

To begin my blog is so hard for me but i think this is a time for me to express my self in writing just to release my tension in everyday work and reminding me the past day that happened.

Today is the mid vacation.I have just done my work sewing uniforms of monarch school. I enjoyed doing it specially when i finish it perfectly. I just work and work during the day my break is only to eat my lunch and snack.As i doing this my 2 daugthers are busy doing their household chores as cleaning the house washing the dishes and everything in the house should be properly equipped. How nice to have a beautiful daugthers like them they are the gift of God given to me. and I thanked God for them.I have no problem compared to the other parents . They dont go out with out my permission although they are on the aged were ladies go on dating .My eldest daugther is nineteen years old she in in third year college while the youngest is fifteen,she is Fourth year high school.

Last week I went to Benguet attending Ladies Retreat .The place is so amasing ,Its an adventure to see a place like this .Its really the art of God.Maybe the even blind can appreciate this wonderful creation although he can't see, he could heard the sound of the birds ,the noise of the river is like a soff music, and feel the cold breeze as it touches the trees.As we traveling on the way down that place I felt i was riding the roller coaster because of the zigzag road ,we passed so many tunnels that when i looked back it is a mountain that we passed by I dont feel bored even it was a long travel. When we arrived at the venue fantastic place marvelous we are sorrounded by mountains they said that we 're on a cup of Benguet.We stayed there for five days. The foods oh so delicios ,fresh vegetables and fruits.Excelent preparation .But most of all what i will never be forgotten are the lessons ......... It changed the life of every attendice......hope so .....

Tags: dailywork, traveltobenguet | Edit Tags
Friday May 4, 2007 - 11:42pm (CST) Edit | Delete | Permanent Link | 0 Comments
Entry for April 19, 2007
Entry for April 19, 2007 magnify

I start my day doing my work .

Tags: mybunso | Edit Tags
Thursday April 19, 2007 - 08:51am (CST) Edit | Delete | Permanent Link | 0 Comments

Add everyday's priority to your personalized My Yahoo! page:

Add to My Yahoo!RSS About My Yahoo! & RSS
26 - 29 of 29 First | < Prev | Next > | Last

HIGHLIGHTED POSTS

No comments:

Post a Comment