Wednesday, April 8, 2009

feel the blessings

Entry for January 18, 2009
Entry for January 18, 2009 magnify
This pcture ws taken during media noche our family pic.Its family moment ,so happy with loveones.
Tags: | Edit Tags
Sunday January 18, 2009 - 10:33pm (CST) Edit | Delete | Permanent Link | 0 Comments
Entry for December 31, 2008
Entry for December 31, 2008 magnify
My father in his 70th birthday strong and kicking.
Tags: birthday | Edit Tags
Wednesday December 31, 2008 - 12:28pm (CST) Edit | Delete | Permanent Link | 0 Comments
Entry for December 31, 2008
Entry for December 31, 2008 magnify
My loving father is 73 years old.Despite of his condition he manage himself to laugh and smile.He can no longer hold objects or even open his hands or move it.He can't talk, walk or move his bodies but I know that all the senses are very strong.He understands what we are talking to, i know coz sometimes I saw tears from his eyes when we talk about something that maybe it touches his feelings.My younger sister and his husband taking care of him . I loved and admired them for it.I hope God give them enough patience and provide them goodhealth and whatever needs in everyday life.Our youngest sister, my brother help them financially , some of my sisters help them sometime coz they can't afford to help financially.What what I see in this situation is the love that everyone can share is very important.We all getting old but the thing is we have to sacrifice , to share our love and having patience doing it.Every Sunday after Church services we visit my father and to help my sister Im the one to pay the monthly amortization of their house i hope in this little things it lessen their burden .Sometimes we have to think that we are all getting old what happened to us if there is no one to taking care of us? But somehow if we trust God and follow Him there is nothing to worry about.His the one make all the things posible.
Tags: | Edit Tags
Wednesday December 31, 2008 - 12:03pm (CST) Edit | Delete | Permanent Link | 0 Comments
Entry for December 31, 2008
Entry for December 31, 2008 magnify
Hi Mcdonald!
This coming year I wish .. oh wait its not a wishes but a prayer to God for its of our family
and our country. Have a peaceful life, good health, and positive thinking to all the problems that we will incounter in the future.Godbless us.
Tags: | Edit Tags
Wednesday December 31, 2008 - 08:45am (CST) Edit | Delete | Permanent Link | 0 Comments
Entry for April 09, 2008
I am to much dis appointed about what i saw to one of my friend picture used in YM. In our language " masyadong bastos " I thought this person is really gntlemen since God given him another chance but ... sorry sorry I was really shocked I hope that he is not the man on the pic which so look pity.
Tags: | Edit Tags
Wednesday April 9, 2008 - 07:49pm (CST) Edit | Delete | Permanent Link | 0 Comments

Add everyday's priority to your personalized My Yahoo! page:

Add to My Yahoo!RSS About My Yahoo! & RSS
1 - 5 of 29 First | < href="http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-v9WtkJI8crSVbgzsYEdwYQsuf6JWC8Cujkw-?cq=1&l=6&u=10&mx=29&lmt=5" id="num_next">Next > | Last

HIGHLIGHTED POSTS

No comments:

Post a Comment