Wednesday, April 8, 2009

life continue

Entry for May 17, 2007
Entry for May 17, 2007 magnify

This picture is taken from the wedding day of my cousin Dondon.Im so happy this day caused ive seen my oldays friends,my cousins and relatives who's close to my heart. WE have a little time chatting.I'd like to talk more about what happened to each life specially with my cousin Glen it has been 18years ago, my eldest child was only one year old when she left and my child now is 19 years old. we have been talking for only 10 minutes on that occation Ireally missed her but i think It takes longs years again before we meet again .How sad ...........thinking that we are so close when we were young.She is one of my barkada..one of my favorites .

Tags: glen | Edit Tags
Thursday May 17, 2007 - 09:26pm (CST) Edit | Delete | Permanent Link | 0 Comments
Entry for May 16, 2007

I'm uneasy today i have so many things in my mind, which one do I have to start? Theres a lot of notice in my phone :reminding the due date of suncel bill ,Broadband bills.my job to finish.My sister husband is in the hospital.Do i visit him in the hospital, do i visit my father?Do i go to school to check wether there is a check.Huh its hard to think.

What do I've done this day .What ive done????? Aaafter taking a bath, me and my youngest child went to Robinson to pay for the bill of suncel then we went to S.M. Pala- pala. we pay for the Broad band bills. then accompanied my bunso to the parlor to make her hair straight

Tags: | Edit Tags
Wednesday May 16, 2007 - 10:47pm (CST) Edit | Delete | Permanent Link | 0 Comments
Entry for May 10, 2007

Im tired today..................................

Tags: | Edit Tags
Thursday May 10, 2007 - 11:01pm (CST) Edit | Delete | Permanent Link | 0 Comments
Entry for May 09, 2007
Entry for May 09, 2007 magnify
I have 2 dogs their names are berto and tochie they quite fun dog they consider member of the family.What we eat is also they eat. we trained them to love not bite. what special to tochie is she is very talented in catching food . Try her... Throw some bread and she can easily catch it.In fairness to berto he is very choosy in eating food he doesnt like to eat vegetable .Any kind of meat would be ok a very social dog.The most important thing is we forgot to trained them how to pray wholeheartedly just like what the boy did to his lovely dog .Congratulations kid i salute you for that"Maging SINO KA MAN"
Tags: | Edit Tags
Wednesday May 9, 2007 - 08:51pm (CST) Edit | Delete | Permanent Link | 0 Comments
Entry for May 09, 2007
Im so tired for hearing complains ang problem today.Iwant to scape but my heart seems to fall ....... I cant do anything for them....just an advice but financially none. A prayer for them the only one ican offer. I cried seeing those in troubles. Hoping theycan fight fight....There is God always waiting for us to call....
Tags: problems | Edit Tags
Wednesday May 9, 2007 - 01:04am (CST) Edit | Delete | Permanent Link | 0 Comments

Add everyday's priority to your personalized My Yahoo! page:

Add to My Yahoo!RSS About My Yahoo! & RSS
21 - 25 of 29 First | < Prev | Next > | Last

HIGHLIGHTED POSTS

No comments:

Post a Comment